Booking an Appointment
Practice Opening Hours are usually, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. (Including Thursday afternoons at Wylam)
How to book an Appointment.
- -You can usually book to see the Doctor or Nurse of your choice within 2 working days.
- -To book appointments please call in to your usual surgery or phone your usual surgery number.
- -You can also book an appointment online by clicking here.
- -If you feel your problem is more urgent than this you will be seen by the Doctor on duty that day.
- Please note:
- At Oaklands Medical Centre we are closed on Thursday afternoon from 12pm, and at lunchtimes between 12.30 and 1.30pm.
- Riversdale at Wylam is closed on Wednesday lunchtime between 12pm and 1pm for Staff Training.
For Appointments at Riversdale Wylam ring 01661 852208 or 01661 853920.
For Appointments for Riversdale at Oaklands Medical Centre Ring 01661 832287
Booking or Cancelling Appointments Online
You can book or cancel an appointment Online, by using our online booking system.
In order to use this service you need to obtain a user ID and password.
If you are already registered for On Line repeats you can use the same Log On details
Please call in to the Surgery with your repeat prescription slip and proof of identity as we can only set up your user name and password in person.
- Once you have registered please use the link below to log on to the On Line Appointment system
- We only have a limited number of simple GP appointment slots which can be booked on line. You will still need to book appointments for our Health Care Assistant and Practice Nurse in the normal way.
- If you no longer need an appointment please cancel it as early as possible so that we can give it to someone else.
Early Evening and Saturday appointments now available at the Hadrian Extra Care Hub, based at Corbridge Health Centre, Newcastle Road, Corbridge, NE45 5LG.
Patients who are registered at this practice can now book an appointment to see a GP or nurse on weekday evenings between 6.00pm and 8.00pm or on Saturday between 9am and 5pm.
These appointments need to be booked through our receptionists. (You can cancel any appointment made on 01434 636950 if the practice is closed)
- Home visits are usually only to those patients too ill or infirm to attend surgery.
- We would be grateful if you could bear this in mind when requesting a home visit as they are very time consuming and may disrupt other services the practice provides if requested inappropriately.
- It is helpul if you are able to let our reception staff know the nature of your problem when you request a home visit so we can assess its urgency.
Home visits should be requested ideally before 10am.
You may be asked to discuss your request for a home visit with a Doctor who may suggest other ways of managing your problem.