Practice Opening Hours are usually between 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
Consultations are by Appointment.
- To book appointments please call the surgery number below.
- If you feel your problem is more urgent than this you will be seen by the Doctor on duty that day
For Appointments for Riversdale at Oaklands Medical Centre Ring 01661 832287
WE ARE AWARE OF THE CURRENT DIFFICULTIES WITH THE TELEPHONE LINES AND APOLOGISE IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THROUGH TO RECEPTION.
A new telephone system has been ordered to cope with the number of lines required, but sadly is taking longer than expected to commission. We hope it will be up & running soon
- Home visits are usually only to those patients too ill or infirm to attend surgery.
- We would be grateful if you could bear this in mind when requesting a home visit as they are very time consuming and may disrupt other services the practice provides if requested inappropriately.
- It is helpul if you are able to let our reception staff know the nature of your problem when you request a home visit so we can assess its urgency.
Home visits should be requested ideally before 10am.
You may be asked to discuss your request for a home visit with a Doctor who may suggest other ways of managing your problem.
Oaklands Medical Centre (Consultations by Appointment, this is not a Walk-In Centre)
Phone 01661 832287
Fax 01661 833131
This is our Medical Centre just off Front Street in Prudhoe.
We have a large car park at Oakland Medical Centre with generally easier access for the disabled and frail.
Oaklands Medical Centre is also the main base for Community Staff in the area such as District Nurses, Midwives, Physios, Health Visitors, Speech Therapists and Podiatrists.